College Grad Success
- In Toronto, a recent college graduate began a job working in sales but remained unsure at his success in this position as he had a degree in marketing. He sought some sort of motivation that would boost his confidence in his newfound position.
- Along with watching two Cardone University segments each day, he applied the lessons learned from the modules along with Grant’s book, The Closer’s Survival Guide, to his sales strategies.
- During moments of uncertainty, he referred to Grant as a mentor and his teachings as a source of inspiration.
- His newly gained confidence in his selling abilities allowed him to exceed his personal expectations in his sales position.
- In the month of August alone, he brought in well over $100,000 in total sales.