A Toy Story
- Jay, a toy manufacturer situated in Florida sought to get Walgreens to purchase his products for resale.
- Walgreens was initially not responsive resulting in Jay doubting his own product and seeking some sort of reassurance in his ability to sell.
- Jay began training with Cardone University, first using the segment, “Massive Action,” found in the course, Fundamentals of Selling.
- He continued watching several segments daily until he completed the fundamentals, applying Grant’s terminology and lessons in his daily activities.
- Gaining a new sense of confidence, Jay fully re-affirmed his faith in his products resulting in his persistence and eventual presentation to Walgreens.
- Walgreens saw the unlimited profit-potential that could be gained through their partnership.
- The outcome was a tremendous deal that totaled over $300,000 and started a great, new partnership.