- Furniture Discounters, a discount-furniture store situated in Indianapolis, Indiana needed to increase their sales volume at their three flagship locations.
- Their employees utilized the Sell to Survive book along with viewing 1-2 segments of Cardone University modules daily.
- The sales staff integrated the Cardone University routines into their sales methods.
- Without having to spend more on advertising, they saw a great increase in their clientele.
- In only eight months, sales rose by an impressive 25%.
- The company became more and more organized.
- Management saw an increase in motivation and initiative from their employees.
- The company saw an increase in staff size, referrals, and their bottom line.